Who Is My Advisor?

Student with AdvisorIf you are a new student and have never attended college or have transferred in less than 13 credits, your first advisor at CSU-Pueblo will be an advisor in the First Year Program. Go to the Center for Academic Enrichment page to look up your advisor or call 719.549.2584.

If you are in your third semester at CSU-Pueblo or are a  transfer student with 13 or more transferrable hours, you will need to see a departmental advisor in your major:
Advisors' Contact Information