January 7th-9th, 2015
The 2015 Student Leadership Experience at CSU-Pueblo is an experiential leadership conference designed for current and emerging student leaders and provides them with an experience that they can take with them after they graduate. The leadership experience is for advanced campus and community leaders as well as emerging leaders.
Students who attend will
- Learn to articulate values, qualities, and skills important to leadership positions
- Explore their personal leadership identity
- Develop an expanded awareness of diversity in leadership
- Identify their own identities and those identities that influence their lives
- Experience leadership by collaborating with other participants to identify and address a campus issue
- Practice leadership skills to enable them to give back to the campus community
- Develop collaborative relationships with peers
- Create a community of leaders on campus
- Have fun!
Note: In order to promote an environment conducive to learning and community development, regardless of participant age, the 2014 Student Leadership Experience is an alcohol-free event. This conference is open to all CSU-Pueblo students. Space is limited to only 75 students.
The application for the 2015 Student Leadership Experience will be available shortly.
Leadership Experience Information:
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, January 7-9, 2015
(Departing at 10 a.m. on January 7th and returning by 5 p.m. on January 9th)
Denver Marriott Westminster
$75.00 (four students to a room; share a bed)
or $125.00 (two students to a room; own bed)
This covers transportation, accommodations, most meals, and conference materials. Students will need to bring additional money for Thursday's dinner, and any other recreational activities they wish to partake in while in Westminster.
Cancellations after December 12, 2014 will incur a $100 charge. Cancellations after January 2, 2015 and no-shows will incur up to a $250 charge (pending if a replacement is found).