January 8th-10th, 2014
The 2014 Student Leadership Experience at CSU-Pueblo is an experiential leadership conference designed for current and emerging student leaders and provides them with an experience that they can take with them after they graduate. The leadership experience is for advanced campus and community leaders as well as emerging leaders.
Students who attend will
- Learn to articulate values, qualities, and skills important to leadership positions
- Explore their personal leadership identity
- Develop an expanded awareness of diversity in leadership
- Experience leadership by collaborating with other participants to identify and address a campus issue
- Practice leadership skills to enable them to give back to the campus community
- Develop collaborative relationships with peers
- Create a community of leaders on campus
- Have fun!
Note: In order to promote an environment conducive to learning and community development, regardless of participant age, the 2014 Student Leadership Experience is an alcohol-free event. This conference is open to all CSU-Pueblo students. Space is limited to only 75 students.
Please complete this form before Friday, November 15, 2013 by 5 p.m. Space is limited to only 75
Leadership Experience Information:
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, January 8-10, 2014
(Departing at 10 a.m. on January 8th and returning by 5 p.m. on January 10th)
Denver Tech Center Marriott
$75.00 (four students to a room; share a bed)
or $125.00 (two students to a room; own bed)
This covers transportation, accommodations, most meals, and conference materials. Students will need to bring additional money for Thursday's dinner, and any other recreational activities they wish to partake in while in Denver.
Cancellations after December 13, 2013 will incur a $100 charge. Cancellations after January 3, 2014 and no-shows will incur up to a $250 charge (pending if a replacement is found).