The External Affairs Division serves as the campus source for communications with both internal and external constituents, including legislators, alumni, donors, media, community organizations, etc. External Affairs plays an integral role in conveying the CSU-Pueblo mission and image in all its operations from media relations, advertising, and photography/publications to web presence, signage, and special events.
CSU-Pueblo’s External Affairs office represents the university to local, regional, national and international media outlets.
The press office is responsible for:
- Issuing press releases and advisories
- Facilitating media coverage of CSU-Pueblo
- Acting as media liaison for CSU-Pueblo faculty, staff and students
- Promoting CSU-Pueblo to both internal and external audiences
- Serving as the coordinator of the University’s integrated marketing and brand management efforts
- Authoring and distributing Colorado State University-Pueblo Magazine among other university publications (link to “publications” page)
- Building partnerships with local and area organizations that lure community events (and visitors) to campus (i.e. Corporate Cup, political debates).
- Serving as liaison of the University’s licensing program with Collegiate Licensing Company through CSU in Fort Collins.
- Maintaining and monitoring the University’s graphic identity standards.
More information: http://www.colostate-pueblo.edu/news/