CSU-Pueblo Alumni Association

Residence Life & Housing

CSU-Pueblo Students in Dorm

Our on-campus living experience provides students with the convenience of living close to the classroom. Living on campus provides students the opportunity to become engaged with the campus community and participate in organized hall programs and activities, exciting on-campus events, vibrant student organizations, competitive athletic programs, arts and culture, and much more.

There are four residence halls at Colorado State University-Pueblo, Belmont Hall, Crestone Hall, Culebra Hall, and Greenhorn Hall. Each hall offers its own personal and unique communities within, creating that home away from home feeling for each student. Housing & Meal Plan Rates

Spotlight & News

CSU-Pueblo Resident Assistants

Resident Assistant Applications for 2015-2016

Resident Assistant Application

References Form

Please feel free to call Residence Life & Housing at 719.549.2602 if you have additional questions.

Crestone Hall at CSU-Pueblo

2015-2016 Housing Application

Coming Soon!

Belmont Hall at CSU-Pueblo

Submit Work Order Online

If you having maintenance issues with your room, please click on the following link and fill out the form.

Submit Work Order​

Welcome to Campus package

Order a Welcome to Campus Package today!

Help ease the transition into the hectic schedule of college life with one of our Welcome Packages packed full of wholesome, delicious treats!

Our Residence Hall Association is sponsoring and distributing these packages for our Colorado State University-Pueblo students. We guarantee your student will love them and the sales help fund many of our Residence Hall Association initiatives. Order today as more popular packages do run out!

Culebra Hall at CSU-Pueblo

Important Housing Dates

For a list of important housing dates, please click here.

Live-in Requirements

Single Freshman students, with less than 24 credit hours completed, who are under 21 years of age, with a home address of more than 50 miles from campus MUST live in the Residence Halls. Credits taken concurrent with high school and/or credits attained through Advanced Placement (AP) CLEP, International Baccalaureate or similar programs do not apply towards living experience.

Single freshmen, under the age of 21 whose parents' principle residence is located within 50 miles of campus may elect to reside in University Housing but otherwise must reside with their parents.

  • All residential students are required to have a meal plan.
  • Students failing to meet these requirements will be assessed the lowest price residence hall (double room rate) and board charges.
  • Any exceptions to this requirement must be approved by the University Housing Office.

Determination of 50 Miles

The University Housing Office will determine whether a student living with their parents is within the 50 mile radius by the means listed on the Living With Parents page.

Request for Exemptions from the Live-In Requirement

University Housing may grant an exemption to a student from the live-in requirement for extreme and unusual conditions that would prevent a student from living on campus. Students who apply for an exemption to this policy must meet the established criteria.  The Office of Residence Life and Housing will ensure that any reasonable accommodation will be made to residents.  PDF IconRequest for Exemption forms for 2015/2015 academic year can be mailed or delivered to:

Colorado State University-Pueblo
Office of Residence Life and Housing
2290 Bonforte Blvd
Pueblo, CO 81001

Campus Safety

If you think that you are in danger or at risk of being harmed, you should immediately call 911 or the Security and Law Enforcement Office at 719.549.2373.

Contact Us

Office of Residence Life & Housing
Colorado State University-Pueblo
4320 Walking Stick Blvd,
Pueblo, CO 81001-4901

Phone: 719.549.2602
Fax: 719.549.2636
E-mail: housing@csupueblo.edu

CSU-Pueblo Pep Rally​​​​​​

 Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Thunderwolf Residential Academic Community (TRAC)?
How do I apply for Housing?
Am I required to live on campus?