University Photography, a unit of the Office of External Affairs, can provide a variety of photographic services, including location and studio shooting and general photographic consultation.
External Affairs is growing a photo library with a range of photos that reinforce the brand. Generally, the Colorado State University-Pueblo photo library should be your first resource for image use in all communications.
Contact External Affairs to identify photos for use in your publications. Stock imagery should only be considered after consultation with External Affairs.
A careful approach to lifestyle imagery will create a unique, dynamic presence for CSU-Pueblo. Photos should be selected, as well as executed, based on the following criteria:
• Capture genuine moments of subjects engaged in the University experience in natural settings on campus, in classrooms and other interior locations
• Focus on moments of connection between students, and individual moments of introspection
• Use real students
• Include a strong sense of depth
• Compose photos that are visually or intellectually dynamic
• Promote natural diversity of campus constituents
All photos carry a Colorado State University-Pueblo copyright and may be used only with permission.