Getting Started With Technology on Campus
PAWS – Personal Access to Web Services this is your web accessible account for academic & financial information.
- Click PAWS from the TWOLF Portal
- Click the Set PIN button below the login fields
- You will be promoted to enter your six digit PID number and other identifying information. The PID is found on your Admissions and Registration materials.
- Follow the prompts and then you will be redirected to login with you new PIN.
- When in PAWS, you will have access to various services and messages.
- Click the eAccount link to view your network username, which is used for access to Office 365, Blackboard and TWOLFnet.
Set your eAccount Password – this is required before you can access Office 365, Blackboard & TWOLFnet
- Click Password Help from the TWOLF Portal.
- Click Set or Change your password to change your default password and activate your eAccount services
- Your eAccount services are now activated.
Please allow up to 15 minutes for your Office 365 and Blackboard account passwords to be synchronized.
Network Access – student labs
- At a campus computer workstation available for student use, enter your eAccount username and password.
Office 365 - Email Account
- Click Email from the TWOLF Portal
- Enter your eAccount username followed by @colostate-pueblo.edu, then enter your password (we are time zone Mountain 7:00 if prompted for time zone upon initial entry).
Blackboard – Learning Management System
- Click Blackboard from the TWOLF Portal
- You can view current information about Blackboard on the Blackboard Resources page. Click Proceed to Login.
- Type in your eAccount username and password to login to Blackboard.
TWOLFnet – access to university internet services
- Click TWOLFnet from the TWOLF Portal
- Enter your eAccount username and password.
- Register any personal devices you intend to use on the university internet service. You will need the device MAC Address to register, help to find this is available on the web form.
If you experience any issues using any of our campus systems, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 719.549.2002.