RAGE offers Graduate Student Fellowships as part of its funding by a U. S. Department of Education's Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans (PPOHA) Title V Grant. Only students enrolling in or currently enrolled in a graduate program at CSU-Pueblo with a demonstrated unmet financial need (as determined by FAFSA) are eligible. Fellowships are awarded each semester and range in value up to $5000; a student may receive a maximum of $10,000 per calendar year. Applicants will be reviewed against other applicants within the same degree program.
Applications for Spring 2015 will be announced later in the Fall semester.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: To be announced
- Must be admitted into a graduate program at CSU-Pueblo
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits of graduate courses (500 level or above)
- Must have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) determining unmet financial need
- Must have a GPA ≥ 3.0
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have Permanent Residency status
- Must complete the RAGE Graduate Student Fellowship application
- Hispanic American students
- Students with a GPA ≥ 3.2
RAGE Student Travel Grants
The funds for this travel grant are provided through the Title V Part B Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans grant awarded to CSU-Pueblo by the U.S. Department of Education. Funds (up to $500) are intended for graduate student travel to facilitate participation in community-based research activities, to attend a pertinent research conference, or to present research findings.
Preference will be given to students participating in community-based research and those that will be presenting the results of the research at an appropriate conference or meeting.
- Must be regularly admitted in a graduate degree program at CSU-Pueblo
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must be registered for graduate classes during the semester of award and travel
To apply for a RAGE Graduate Student Travel Grant, please complete the RAGE Graduate Student Travel Grant and return it to LARC 267 along with a letter of recommendation from your advisor or graduate program director at least 45 days prior to the expected start of travel. Please be aware that not all applicants will be selected for funding and those approved for funding may not receive the full amount requested. If you have received a RAGE Graduate Student Travel Grant, you will have to complete and return theTravel Reimbursement Form for reimbursement for previously approved travel expenses.