Below are the most important forms you will need to begin receiving your educational benefits at CSU – Pueblo. Please fill out the appropriate forms for the chapter you are using and return them to the Veteran's Education office.
- Veteran enrollment checklist
- This checklist will guide new students though the process of gaining acceptance to Colorado State Univeristy- Pueblo as well as guide students through the process for getting thier benefits started through the VA.
Payment Acknowledgement Form
- All veterans/dependents must fill out the Veteran Information Sheet, regardless of the chapter they are using.
- If you are using the chapter 30, 35, 1606, or 1707, please fill out the Payment Acknowledgement Form.
Yellow Ribbon Colorado State University
If you are using the chapter 33 or 31, please fill out the Disbursement Form.
Military Tuition Military Tuition Back Page
- This form is to be filled out by students that are using the Post 9/11 GI Bill and receving 100% of educational benefits.
- This form is to be filled out by active duty and dependents that are attending CSU-Pueblo without changing their resedency to the state of Colorado.